One last recipe for 2014! This one you will be sure to use over the Holidays. These bites are packed with a flavor punch and so easy to make.
Mama Jess Artichoke & Goat Cheese Bites Appetizer
mama jess artichoke & goat cheese bites appetizer
- 12 won ton wrappers
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 artichoke hearts (from can, drained & chopped)
- 1/2 cup mama jess garden good pasta sauce
- fresh basil to garnish
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- add goat cheese, parmesan, garlic & artichokes to food processor. blend until smooth.
- gently place each won ton wrapper in oiled mini muffin pan cup.
- place heaping teaspoon of goat cheese filling in wrapper. top with 1 teaspoon of mama jess garden good sauce.
- bake for 8-10 minutes or until won tons are golden. garnish with basil and serve immediately.
mama jess http://mamajess.com/
If you’re feeling a little more like spice – try our bien good mini bites! Same concept, just delicious Mexican flavors.