mama jess roasted veggie pasta primavera
This is one of my favorite meals. Nights that I know I have to whip up a healthy meal in 30 minutes or less, I use this recipe. It’s the healthiest and yet most filling ALL VEGGIE DINNER! Yes – all vegetables, no grains, no gluten, no sugar and did I mention only ~ 300 calories per LARGE serving? Summer is just around the corner 🙂
Once you get the hang of this recipe, you’ll be changing it up with your favorite vegetables. Use it for ‘clean out the fridge night’ (using up all your leftover veggies). Use it after trips to the farmers market or when summer CSA’s & gardens become bountiful in delicious veggies.
For a vegan option, substitute the goat cheese with toasted pine nuts.
roasted veggie pasta primavera with zucchini noodles
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 6-8 white mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4-6 zucchini*
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 1/3 cups Mama Jess Garden Good Pasta Sauce
- 6 oz. goat cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Coat a baking sheet with 1 T olive oil.
- Prepare your roasting veggies: trim ends of broccolini & asparagus and chop into thirds, halve the cherry tomatoes and slice the mushrooms.
- Place broccolini, asparagus, mushrooms & tomatoes on baking sheet. Toss to coat with oil. Bake for 15 minutes. Stir and bake another 5 minutes.
- While veggies are roasting, wash, trim and spiralize your zucchini. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt and then blot excess water off with paper towel.
- In a large saute pan over medium high heat, sauté the spiralized zucchini for 4-5 minutes. Add the Mama Jess Garden Good pasta sauce and stir to heat through.
- Add a scoop of pasta to each plate, top with 1 cup of roasted veggies and a sprinkle of goat cheese. Serve immediately and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
- * I use 1 1/2 - 2 zucchini per person
By mama jess
mama jess http://mamajess.com/
roasted veggie goodness!
eat your veggies!