easiest taco tuesday dinner.
chicken & black bean tacos with bien good enchilada sauce
- 2 chicken breast, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 cup mama jess bien good sauce
- 14 oz. black beans, drained & rinsed
- corn tortillas, 8 inch
- lettuce, thinly cut
- tomato, diced
- heat oil over medium high heat in a sauté pan. add chicken and sauté for 3 minutes then top with bien good sauce, cover and bring to a simmer over low for 10 minutes (making sure chicken is cooked through)
- rinse the black beans and add to bien/chicken mixture when done cooking.
- chop lettuce and tomatoes and then heat tortillas in oven or microwave according to package directions.
- serve & enjoy!
mama jess http://mamajess.com/